Thursday, May 6, 2010

Traxxius story 2

The next day i woke up in The Cleft of Shadows in Orgimmar, i quickly found Thrall, and the Blood Elf, in the next two rooms over. They were awake, actually waiting for me. "Good morning, Traxxius!" Thrall spoke, now that we were all in one room. "Good morning to you too, Warchief!" I replied. "Good morning gracious Tauren" The Elf spoke uneasily. "Ahh, Call me Traxxius, please! Oh and i don't see you and the rest of your race as an asset, but i had to say that, or the rest of the hord---" I was cut off. "No, no i understand completely by the way, my name is Lor'themar Theron." The elf proclaimed. "Well, i am pleased to finally meet you, Lor'themar, well meet you formally." I replied. "Okay, can the formalities! We have work to do!" Thrall commanded.
"Okay, Warchief, What is it?" i responded. "Well first off, you have a mission." Thrall delivered the news. "This is the reason i was looking for you, i need you to go to the Hellfire Peninsula, and investigate the presence of Fel Orcs there." Thrall continued. "Commander Nazgrel will be there to instruct you further, as a matter as a fact you should probably report to him before you do anything." Thrall commanded. "Lor'themar and i will be setting up connections, and trade, and other things between his capital city Silvermoon, and Orgrimmar." Thrall proclaimed, obviously excited about this new alliance. "Before we go, allow me to teleport you to Thrallmar, it's the least i could do, since you are the whole reason my race is allowed to be a part of the Horde." Lor'themar suggested, obviously feeling as though he owed me something. "Well, You don't have to but... im not stopping you" I replied implying that he didn't owe me anything at all. "Just let me do this for you" Lor'themar said, almost begging. "Okay, sure." i responded, happy with the fact that i wasn't gonna have to walk so far.
In a moment i was standing in Thrallmar, right in front of Commander Nazgrel. "Hello?" i spoke to the Commander. "Hello, young druid. You have much to learn about the Legion, they make their advances on us as we sit here and talk. So why have you come here druid?" the Commander questioned. "I am on a mission from the Warchief, yes Thrall himself has sent me here." I responded. "On, what matter?" Nazgrel replied. "I was sent here to investigate the Fel Orcs, he told me to report to you." i replied unknowing of what was to come next. "Lok'tar Ogar friend! You must be the one who brought the great Blood elves to the Horde, you are in the greatest debt of everyone here! The Blood Elves have been a major help ever since! For instance they own a majority of the outposts here in Hellfire, and they own almost half of the Netherstorm, meaning it's a lot easier to do what we need to do to combat the Legion there!" The Commander babbled. "Well, thank you." i replied.
"Well, anyway if you wish to investigate the Fel Orcs you might as well start in Hellfire citadale, more specifically, The Hellfire Ramparts."

~Manuscript from Traxxius' journal. Pages 11-20~

No comments:

Post a Comment