Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Traxxius story 1

It was a cold day, i had just awoken in Bloodhoof Village, well outside Bloodhoof Village that is. The plan had been for me to wake up, walk into the village, grab some breakfast, and get started toward The Barrens, where i would take up a position as Chief Guard of Camp Tauraho. But things never turn out the way you plan now, do they?
So i walked into camp and there was an Orc standing by a... an... an Elf of some sort... So i got a closer look, and i heard the end of the conversation "Thrall, you can't be serious! These 'Blood' Elves were members of the alliance, they ruined our relationship with the Amani Tribe of Trolls. They can't be trusted!" Blaine Bloodhoof shouted. "Just here me out here Blaine! I've already spoken to your father, and i can't get him to even listen to me. He's so bullheaded... sorry... Don't be like him, Blaine. I need the support of either you or your father for this." Thrall pleaded.
"Okay, after all this is your Horde Thrall. You have my support." Blaine decided. "Good." Thrall responded. I quickly rushed up to Thrall and the 'Blood Elf'. "Ahh, it's Traxxius! Hello old friend, I was actually looking for you." Thrall welcomed me. "Lok Tar!, Warchief!"I returned the greeting in Orcish. "So whats going on here?" I inquired. "Well... I came here to bring the Blood Elves to the Horde... So since we are friends what is your opinion on the matter?" He asked. "Umm, i think that it's a good idea, as long as we can trust them, we are going to need all the support we can get while fighting the Burning Legion, these Elves would be a major asset in the Outlands!" I replied astonished that Thrall would care about my opinion. "That's great news! So would you be willing to speak on my behalf in Orgrimmar?" He asked inquisitively. "Of course!" I responded, once again astonished.
"It's good to have your support, since you are pretty high up in standings with Cairne, you can be the Thunder Bluff Representative! Which means were all set to go, come with me!" he commanded. I was dumbfounded, completely dumbfounded. This was all moving so fast, so we started moving, and fast. Thrall said his goodbyes to Blaine, and we kept moving. Eventually we winded up in a cave, standing face to face with the Human Mage, Jaina Proudmoore.
"Hello, Jaina, we're ready" Thrall spoke promptly. Within seconds we were standing at the highest point of Orgrimmar, looking down on the soldiers and civilians of the Horde. "Members of the Horde! Listen as your Warchief speaks!" He began, I quickly noticed that all eyes were on the 'Blood' Elf standing next to me. "Today is a glorious day for the Horde! Today I bring news of the Blood Elves of Quel'Thalas joining our sacred Horde!". This time i looked at the crowd below to see all the gazes were on Thrall, and i knew i would have to speak before they had his head on a platter. So i signaled to Thrall, and he gave me a nod of approval, so i stepped up. "Friends, Brethren! Listen, listen! Thrall is trying to explain the reason for our allying ourselves with the Blood Elves! You do not see how much of an asset they will be in this time of war with the Burning Legion! For these Elves control at least a third of the Outlands, Meaning it would be wise to at least be on common ground with the Blood Elves!" I shouted. Instantly the crowd cooled down. Thrall gave me a nod of approval and thanks. And with that i realized i had just saved the Warchief and probably the Elf from certain destruction.

~Manuscript from Traxxius' Journal, Pages 1-10~

No comments:

Post a Comment