Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nikki's Dairy

November 11, 2010

Hello readers this my name is Nikki. I live in a small secluded underground town know as Darkburrow, which is very close to the smaller above ground town of Aldrassil, both of which are in the area of Shadowglenn. Well about two years earlier i started practicing my Bow & Arrow skills, and now in the master marksman of Darkburrow, and possibly all of Shadowglenn. At about 8 am yesterday Darkburrow received a letter from Aldrassil asking for assistance. It wasn't very long before the elders confronted me, they told me i had to go and help them, as soon as the job, or jobs are finished i will be allowed to return home. So i prepared to leave.
The next day i said goodbye to my parents and all my friends with a promise of returning soon. As i was leaving the burrow i was maliciously attacked by a rogue furbolg. Before i knew it the damned thing had me pinned to the ground, and before i was able to even reach for my sword there was a white blur the headbutted my attacker and threw him off or me. As i struggled to sit up i noticed that my defender was in fact a white nightsaber with black stripes, a rare breed indeed. The nightsaber literally tore my attacker to shreds. After it was done with what i assumed was his meal, he came running towards me, before i even had time to react it was on top of me. Then the completely unexpected happened, instead of tearing me to shreds and eating me like it did to my previous attacker, it licked me. After a near death experience like that i was overjoyed that this nightsaber had no interest in killing me and i gave it a big hug, and it proceeded to lick my face. i ended the hug, got up, and pulled out one of the shiny red apples i brought for my trip and fed it to the nightsaber as a special treat for saving my life, even though it had just ate my attacker, it seemed to eat the apple like it had been starved for days. I laughed like never before at this creatures obvious love for eating gave it a pat on the head and started walking towards my destination. Once again to my surprise the wild nightsaber started following me. I didnt pay it any mind til i reached Shadowglenn and it was still following me. i turned around and thanked it again for coming to my rescue with another shiny red apple, once again he ate it with vigor. I told it it could go back home if it wanted to but it didnt budge. So i decided to just keep walking and i asked one of the locals to direct me to the man who i would be helping, and they pointed towards a elf named Conservator Ilthalaine. When i got there he explained that the population of the wild animals around Shadowglenn were getting out of control. After culling quite a few of the local wildlife i was sent to a dryad named Tarindrella who instructed me that a group of low level demons known as Grells and Grellkin were possibly under the corruption of a substance known as Fel Moss. After retrieving proof that the Grells and Grellkin were under the influence of this dangerous substance, Tarindrella sent me to visit with Gilshalan Windwalker and see if i could help further his research. When i found Gilshalan Windwalker he asked me if i could get him 10 Webwood Venom Sacs and i was happy to oblige. I went in search of a cave he had mentioned that was crawling with Webwood Spiders. On my way to the cave i ran into Dirania Silvershine who told me her friend who had set out to investigate the cave has been gone hours and has not sent word of his well being, she asked me to go find him and see if anything was wrong. Did i mention that the nightsaber that saved my life was still with me and helping me fight everything i had encountered so far and i hate to say it but i dont no if i would have been able to manage without him so far. So i approached the cave and heard a loud groan from a near passage in the mountains near the cave so me and my new friend the nightsaber went to investigate, and thus we found Iverron who told me that he didnt have much time and to get a antidote from Dirania Silvershine to cure the poison he contracted from a large Webwood Spider known as Githyiss the Vile. So with the help of my friend the nightsaber, i quickly grabbed the 10 Webwood Venom Sac i needed for Gilshalan Windwalker and ran quickly to Dirania Silvershine to get the antidote Iverron needed sadly she didnt have the ingredients for the antidote but told me where to get them, and instructed me to be swift do to my time constraints, so with the nightsaber in tow i ran to Gilshalan Windwalker and turned in the venom sacs, he told me to come see him as soon as he finishes studying the venom sacs. I grabbed all the ingredients, which required killing a spider and a few Grellkin to get. I got the ingredients back to Dirania Silvershine and she quickly whipped up some of Iverron Antidote and sent me off to Iverron with it and said he was probably almost dead by now and i needed to hurry. When i reached Iverron he was lying on the ground and i pretty much had to put the bottle to his mouth and pour it in. Iverron made a speedy recovery and thanked me for my help, i noticed him walking back towards Aldrassil in the opposite way. Me and my buddy walked back into Aldrassil and saw Dirania Silvershine speaking with Iverron. So i was going to go meet with the local hunter trainer to see if i could learn any new tricks from her and i got stopped by Gilshalan Windwalker who said he had completed his research of the venom sacs but now needed a Webwood Egg to finally complete his research on the Webwood Spiders. So i rushed up the tree and went to talk to Ayanna Everstride who taught me how to shoot a Steady Shot. I ran towards the cave killed my way through with my nightsaber to help, and found myself in front of the infamous Githyiss the Vile i quickly fired a Steady Shot at it and my buddy ran in to grab his attention, it was a smooth fight and eventually Githyiss the Vile was no more. I grabbed one of the eggs that he was gaurding and took off with the nightsaber right behind me towards Aldrassil. When i got the egg to Gilshalan Windwalker he couldnt stop thanking me for braving the cave that nearly killed Iverron and avenging his honor by killing that behemoth of a spider. He told me that while i was out i got a request from the leader of Aldrassil, Tenaron Stormgrip. When i got to him he gave me a request to fill up a phial full of water from a near moonwell. And so i did. I gave him the phial and he told me to take a sample of it over to his friend, a druid, in a settlement known as Dolanaar. So i set out with my new best friend right behind me to Dolanaar. Along the way we met a elf named Porthannius and he asked us if we could complete his delivery to Dolanaar if i was to be heading that way. So i accepted his burden and we made our way to Dolanaar.
When we got there i rushed to the Inn immediately to deliver the package and then headed outside to give the Druid his portion of the water from the moonwell in Aldrassil. After that we headed back into the Inn and rented a room for a one night stay.

1 comment:

  1. this is my version of a Night Elf Hunter in todays WoW's starting expirence

    ReplyDelete